Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Get to know Ob Komad (ex CCP Manifest)

This little corner of the internet is going to be a mix of current thoughts about EVE Online, future thoughts about New Eden and nostalgia. I've got to re-engage my writing braincells a bit given years of primarily editing other people's material from EVE Online dev blogs to internal CCP blogs to video scripts and all sorts of things in between. Most of my creative writing has been involved around very short form social media stuff for EVE, but I have had the chance for an occasional tabletop roleplaying background essay to set the seen for my players when I am the game master. So bear with me :)

Might as well kick off this blog with some old interviews

And the two talks I gave at EVE Fanfests, which give my thoughts on both what EVE is and how to avoid stagnation in your own EVE journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment